DeSantis Will Not Hold a Hometown Event as Part of 2024 Campaign Launch
- Cover Media - Shareable
CNN reported that FL Governor Ron DeSatntis will no longer be holding a roll-out event in his hometown. DeSantis is from Dunedin, FL. The coastal suburb is close to Tampa, where DeSantis grew up.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Local youth bass fishermen qualify for national tournament
- Many issues top of mind for Senator Fischer
- Ganassi vs. McLaren headlines Indianapolis 500 title fight, some 300,000 fans expected
- That Saturday Show
- MUST-SEE MEMES: May 27, 2023
- This Week in Science: MOSQUITO-PROOF FABRIC
- Mark V's Viral Videos of the Week (May 21-27)
- Man Shoots Roommate in the Butt for Eating Last Hot Pocket
- High speed pursuit lands Omaha man behind bars
- Area employers take part in employer orientation Boss Lift
- Ribbon cut for new Briggs and Barrett Project HQ
- Feedlot south of Madison set to expand
- Rural residents having a cow over grocery store beef
- Pillen to deploy state troopers to help at Texas border
- Nebraska AG suing company over illegal robocalls
- Northeast alumnus named head men's basketball coach
- Norfolk man arrested after yelling at neighbors
- A.J. Foyt returns to the Indy 500, his legacy long secured and grief fresh from his wife's death
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Jake Owen: On The Boat Again
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.