WJAG Morning News Podcasts
Dana Wockenfuss of Women's Empowering Lifeline in Norfolk is working on improving services for increased childcare in Norfolk
Hear storyteller Bill Ryan's account of a WWI vet he knew in his childhood, who was dealing with the trauma of the trench warfare that took pl…
Nebraska Broadcasters Association President Jim Timm joined us for an update.
Bill's stories appear in area newspapers. "Understanding Greatness Too Late" was one of our subjects.
Th Surgeon General has issued an SOS regarding kids and their use of social media.
Default talks, FBI whistleblowers, and Artificial Intelligence--all have a common denominator as Keith chatted with us Monday May 22, 2023.
Libby MacKay stops in to chat about the the Philanthropy Council's annual event.
Former Sue Fuchtman addresses the current situation, and the plan going forward for the course that's the center point of the Eldorado subdivi…
Jim Timm, President of the Nebraska Broadcasters Association visited with Jeffrey about the decision by some automakers to not include AM radi…
Political Consultant Keith Kube dives into the question. The media tells us life is on the brink, yet, we've never had it so good? What's RE…
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- New GM announced for Elkhorn Rural Public Power District
- Dellandrea scores twice in 3rd, Stars stay alive with 4-2 victory over Golden Knights
- NEST 529 to sponsor several Nebraska Passport stops in 2023
- White’s putback as time expires lifts Celtics past Heat, forces Game 7 in East finals
- Kneifl ties for 11th in high jump at NCAA Championships
- Late rally falls short as Maryland tops Nebraska, 4-2
- Reilly Young competes in discus at NCAA outdoor track and field championships
- Norfolk seniors top Omaha Central, 5-4
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.